Significant technology breakthroughs in Mobile & Wireless technology, converging internet and communication technologies, along with robust broadband services have resulted in a tremendous demand for high end Mobile & Wireless products.
This global digital revolution has encouraged a race for advancements in features like touchscreen, GPS, WIFI, social networking, video streaming and mobile TV. Multiple services platforms, user interfaces and localization needs of mobile applications are on a rise. The competitive scenario is constantly evolving as innovative operating systems including open source gain popularity and manufacturers are leveraging disruptive and converging technologies to capture market share.
In this unprecedented scenario Mobile & Wireless companies are constantly looking for innovative ways to address the following challenges:
- Frequently changing market opportunities because of continuous demand for high-end features forcing mobile companies to introduce unique products
- Convergence of Technologies – fuelling agile innovation in mobile product and services development
- Absence of standards in mobile applications and content management
- Mobile application development and testing in multiple platforms
- Fast pace of application development to access services like mobile TV, remote healthcare, business through mobile and others
- Shortening product life cycle forcing players to reduce time-to-market.